Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 41 January 21st



            On this beautiful Saturday morning I woke up at 6:25am after I also woke up at 5:00am (because my brain hates me soooooo much) and couldn’t sleep for 30 minutes (Dammit!)  I went to work for 2 hours just to get some junk done for…you know…work.  Then it was time for 2 worst words in the English language when forced together…Shopping Trip (I hate places, especially places with people in them, but it was necessary and mostly my idea so I couldn’t complain).
            I felt sore all over (really? From walking? Slowly? What is wrong with me?) And I also felt tired and again awful (just totally drained).  I wasn’t hungry so I don’t think this is food related.  It is truly the worst feeling in the world (according to my limited experience with horrible feelings that is).  I think that I must be really sick.  Maybe I have diabetes or something much worse (probably the latter).  I thought that going on this diet would help and at first it really did but that was probably all psychological. 
            I fell asleep in the car on the way to fort worth and on the way back (something that I haven’t done since 2010 when I started sleeping with the breathing machine) this leads me to believe that either the machine has stopped working properly or I’m dying.  I also felt like crap at every store we visited (4 stores in about 4 hours, which is quite a quick trip for us, but we are extremely broke…so there’s that)

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 41:
Breakfast: quinoamelet (my word, don’t try to look it up)
Lunch: chocolate fiber bar thingie
Super late lunch: quesadillas w/ corn tortillas, chicken, mozz cheese.  “mary’s gone crackers” w/ kefir cheese spread
Dinner: Steak & Broccoli

P.P.S. today was suck

1 comment:

  1. could it be that some of how your feeling is "emotional". I know sometimes that my over all "yucky" feeling is more about how I see myself than actually being sick. I do hope you start feeling better. I hate to go shopping when I have limited funds.

    ReplyDelete