Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 39 January 19th



            I got up this morning in a daze after dreaming all night about work and how much I hate that place (dreams suck and I didn’t even take a cold shower last night so what the hell?)  This was a very long horrible day where I couldn’t focus on anything at all and every part of my body felt sore.  Why? I have no idea.  I have been feeling dizzy and light headed off and on for a couple of months or probably more.  Today I felt foggy and dazed and I couldn’t concentrate on anything I was trying to tell people.  I couldn’t remember where I was going with the points I was trying to make and people were staring at me like I was a senile old man.  I have employees that actually need to hear the things that I need to say to them and the decisions I’m supposed to make about them but I’m just staring at them and drawing a blank.  What is wrong with me?  This can’t all be diet related, right?
            A coworker wants me to go walking with her tomorrow night, so I guess that might be when the exercise starts.  We’ll see if I actually make it to that “event”.
            Have you ever taken a shower and the mirrors weren’t fogged after you were finished?  I just did.  I was on full blast cold with no hot infused at all.  It was so cold that I could feel my skin going numb.  I thought it would help wake me up and it seems to have worked a little bit, but I still feel like crap for the most part.  Hopefully it won’t kill me (the cold shower).  If you reading this then chances are I survived the night.
            Okay, I felt quite a bit better after I took the cold shower and B-complex sublingual (don’t know which helped, maybe both, maybe neither)  I was more a awake and able to get ready for bed and all that junk without passing out.  I still feel less than awesome.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 39:
Guess what? Same as yesterday.

P.P.S. I can barely write this thing let alone tack on some funny crap at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment