Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 38 January 18th



            Taking cold showers right before bed is making me have weird ass dreams.  Last night’s dream was about work so I don’t really want to talk about it but trust me it was crazy weird.  The dream the night before was really weird too but less weird and it was about the school my daughter attends and the administration so I shouldn’t talk about it either.  I don’t know if the cold shower is the cause or I’m just going nuts.  
            Today was a super tiring day and I just didn’t want to be at work or anywhere else for that matter.  I’m getting hungrier but not so hungry I can’t handle it.  I just feel groggy and lethargic and my bones still hurt.  My mom went to see the nutritionist and she said that it’s okay that I haven’t lost any weight because my fat is turning into muscle.  I don’t really know how that works when I haven’t done anything in the way of exercise.  She has a machine that checks muscle vs. fat.  I have to stand barefoot on this scale with metal pads and hold these metal handles that shoot electricity through my body and measure something that I don’t quite understand.
            I was so tired tonight. No cold shower. Bedtime

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 38:
Same as yesterday except for dinner which was chicken and broccoli

P.P.S. something something so tired

1 comment:

  1. seems to me you maybe fighting depression...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete