Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 25 January 5th



            I woke up at 5:16 again, if I was a crazy person I might try to read more into the significance of those number but I’m not so I’ll just say that’s it a coincidence and I’m sleepy.  Today was a pretty long day and I was hella tired all of it mostly because of my lack of sleep and partly because of my issues with other humans (that vague enough for you?).  I wasn’t super hungry today but I do feel like my hunger level is starting to go up a bit from where it was 2 weeks ago.  I hope it doesn’t become unbearable or distracting because I don’t think I can handle anymore distractions.  I’m pretty tired right now and having trouble concentrating on this entry.
            I stayed up ‘til a little past 11:00PM again.  This time arguing with other human beings about how much of an ass I am and how mean I have been to them, even though I see it the exact opposite I was having trouble convincing them to see it that way.  I don’t know if all this stress is good for my heart.  I couldn’t really sleep at all tonight.  I might have to quit my church and maybe even move out of town, this is quite a mess.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 25:
Breakfast: The same exact thing I’ve eaten everyday of this diet, but I love it because I am a creature of habit
Lunch: same, don’t love it quite as much
Snack: same
Dinner: spaghettis squash w/ sugar free spaghetti sauce, mozz cheese and black olives.  Also, steamed broccoli

P.P.S.  What do you do when you know that you have a valid point and you feel all the way down to your core that you are absolutely right, but you may have gone too far when you were trying to get that point across?

1 comment:

  1. Just because you think there might be something to waking up at the same time each day doesn't make you crazy. There just might be something to it. Quitting doesn't solve the issue. That is just running from the problem.

    Your last PPS. If you think you've gone too far then you need to apologize. Do you really want to be right that bad that you would risk a relationship? I want to be very careful when I say this...I have dealt with this one myself...don't let your pride ruin a relationship. That is exactly what the enemy wants. Be willing to let go of your "need to be right".

    ReplyDelete