Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 42 January 22nd



            My butt hurts (the muscles)…from walking…slowly…two day ago…what the hell?  This is a clear demonstration of how totally out of shape I am.  I used to view walking as being a pointless waste of time unless I pushed myself until I couldn’t breathe anymore and passed out on the track.  Maybe I should reconsider this as being a useful activity.
            I woke up at 6:25 and went to work for 2 hours…again. I love my job so much (<again, sarcasm).  I got home right as my parents were pulling out of the driveway with my wife and kids on their way to church, which I’m still hiding from because the thought of seeing other human beings still gives me a miniature panic attack.  I mean, what if they want to talk to me…in person…with words…out loud…no thanks.
            Today was a good day, I didn’t feel nearly as awful as usual, although I did have a massive ginormous headache the first half of the day, but I think that was because I reduced my caffeine intake the day before.  I quickly rectified that by drinking a giant cup of black tea (the strongest tea I can get my hands on).  That fixed it.  I’m still sore but in a good way.  My friend invited me to go with her to the track again but I blew her off because I’m an idiot who doesn’t seem to realize what’s good for him.
            I went to bed a little after 10:00 but I wanted to stay up to finish a movie that I’m in love with now (ides of march).  I decided it would be better to go to bed because I have a job and I’m a responsible member of society (and I can finish it tomorrow).

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 42:
Breakfast: same
Lunch: same
Dinner: pizza burger

P.P.S. we fed the boy rice cereal for the first time and he didn’t seem to enjoy it very much.  Maybe next time

1 comment:

  1. your sarcasm does crack me up. Hang in there...you might actually like it eventually.

    ReplyDelete