Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 46 January 26th



            It’s Thursday (I’ve made the decision to start telling you what day of the week it is when this is all happening because, I’m sure, you don’t own a calendar/computer/television/cell phone/star chart/ sundial [I don’t know if a sundial can tell the date or not]) and I’m feeling fantastic on this beautiful morning (<not sarcasm).  I woke up confused and stumbley but I snapped out of it and my headache is gone and so far I remember everyone’s name…so far.  I woke up in the middle of the night and my breathing hose was off of the mask and my finger was plugging the hole (probably because it’s very loud when unplugged).  The machine had a giant flashing warning saying that something was blocking the airflow (weird).  I had to unplug the box to reset the warnings and put it all back together and went back to sleep.  I do odd things in my sleep…ask my wife.
            It’s 8:52 and I’m just now drinking my yerba mate infused w/ ginger peach green tea (what? I don’t like coffee).  It is a little later than usual but I was quite busy this morning with employees and whatnot (they are a needy bunch).  I’ve been taking a new b-complex all week and it seems to have given me a little more energy (in the mornings anyway) than usual.  I hope it’s that, it could be something else.  I find that trying to stay positive gives me a little more energy too but that’s really hard to hang onto.  It could also be that I now go to the track every 3 days (okay I’ve gone twice now).  That would make today the day but it’s freakin’ cold and wet out there.  We’ll see.  I got some waterproof headphones, but that probably won’t help my iPod.  Okay, break time is over, time for work.  Our new boss is here today, this could be interesting…hope he’s nice.
            At about 11:15 I crashed again but I couldn’t eat anything until 12 because of the cleanse (no food before or 30 minutes after taking the pills and drops).  After lunch I don’t feel that much better. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
            Went home, didn’t go walking, watched TV, ate dinner, got ready for work, and went to bed…late.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 46:
Breakfast: same
Lunch: same
Dinner: pizza burger
Snack: mary's gone crackers w/ kefir cheese spread            

No comments:

Post a Comment