Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 28 January 8th



            I woke up at 6:25 (slept an extra hour today) after going to bed at about 10:45 (this time it was just because I’m a slacker and didn’t get ready for work until late, oh well).  I got to work just before 7:00 to get some stuff done for a report that’s allegedly super crazy urgent, I was finished before 7:30, but decided to stay and skip church today for two reasons.  The first reason is that there are other humans there and my ability to get along with other humans lately has been severely lacking.  The second reason is that I have a pile of paperwork so high that I could make a small fort out of it (you know for kids) and if I don’t do it now I don’t see how It doesn’t get me fired (it’s really hard for me to concentrate on paperwork when all of my employees are here, because they are a needy bunch of people, not that I’m not, I know my boss has wanted to throw me out of his office on more than one occasion).  I need to make a list of what needs to get done so that I don’t forget my mission then I need to focus and just freaking do it, but first I need to cut my damn finger nails (I cut myself this morning and it’s also really hard to type)(I know it’s kind of gross, sorry).
            I got home at 2:00 and chilled and watched the movie contagion (excellent flick, but scary as shit and now [minor spoiler alert] I think I might have bat-pig flu).  I’ve been feeling sick for a few weeks now and I’ve been powering through but it sucks.  It was kind of hard for me to eat lunch today and I had to force myself to eat dinner so either my stomach is shrinking or I have a tumor (I know there are probably other options but I like to go from one extreme to the other for dramatic and/or comedic effect [I really need to learn the difference between affect and effect, I should know that by now])  So that’s my evening pretty much, I went to bed at 10:45 like a moron so that’ll be fun in the morning.  I know that this is not a very good diet blog because writing about dieting is quite boring for me, but I really am trying to get back to the point when I get off on these crazy tangents.  I will try to stay on point tomorrow…maybe…we’ll see

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 28 (does anyone really care at this point?):
Breakfast: duh
Snack while I was at work: think thin bar ( I know I know I’m not allowed , it’s my last one  I promise) and weird sugar free choc bar that’s approved
Lunch: quesadilla w/ mozz cheese and chicken, “Mary’s Gone Crackers” w/ kefir cheese spread, raw nuts
Dinner: 2 hamburger patties w/ mozz cheese, black olives, spaghetti sauce (sugar free) and steamed broccoli w/ garlic infused evoo

P.P.S. I shouldn’t write these things when I’m half asleep, and I definitely shouldn’t proofread them when my eyes are struggling to stay opened

1 comment:

  1. so did you get that pile of paperwork done? I still have difficulty with the words effect and affect! I suspect your stomach is shrinking.

    ReplyDelete