Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 20 December 31st


panda hat is made out of
100% real panda
I'm happy because
you're looking at me
            Okay, well it’s the last day of 2011 and I’m starting it out sick.  I woke up at 5:45AM, unintentionally, of course.  I’m sick with some congestion and a weird asthma-y chest thing (I used to have asthma pretty bad, but I rarely have attacks anymore, I have an inhaler on standby but I don’t know how good the crap in that thing is for me).  I wasn’t as tired today as I have been the last few, but I do feel mopey and unmotivated.  I think I’m just a lazy person, when I was younger I would have spurts of creativity that would feel awesome but those hardly ever happen now and usually when they do it’s time to go to bed because I have a job.  I’m putting a lot of hope into this diet.  We’ll see if it pans out.
Look I'm sitting up
(don't tell anyone the couch is doing most of the work)
Pandas!!!!!
            This year started out promising diet wise but then turned to crap because I’m impatient and I need results now not 3 years from now.  That’s the main purpose of this blog; to keep me on track and even if no one ever reads it (MOM!!!!!) (I know some people do read it, and I appreciate them) it will still be there keeping me on course.  I will never lie about what I’ve done or what I’ve eaten on this blog because that would be stupid and completely defeat the purpose.  Also, liars suck.
7 days after his birth. Taken by Pitt Photography
Yea! I love stuff
see how cute he is?
            Here’s a quick year in review for anyone who cares.  I started weight watchers on January 3rd and quit sometime in April after only losing 33 pounds or so (impatient, sorry).  My wife and I had our second child, a beautiful baby boy named Gideon Jude Anderson. I’ll post a picture of him being adorable.  Our daughter, Amira Ryleigh Anderson, started school this year in September and turned 6 in November.  Those are the highlights of my year, everything else health wise has really sucked.  I went to more doctors this year than I have in my entire life combined, because of these damned headaches, and they still haven’t cured them (Toni, the nutritionist, will, I just have to believe that) (I’ve written extensively about the headaches on my other blog if you don’t know about it).  I still have a great job so that’s a positive thing, right?  I just have to get my crap together so that I don’t get fired in the New Year.  Anyways, that was my year.

this is how we're going to do things,
LISTEN TO ME!!!!!
Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 20:
Breakfast: same
Lunch: quesadillas w/ corn tortillas, mozz. Cheese, and shredded chicken, 2 oz. raw almonds and pecans, “Mary’s Gone Crackers” with kefir cheese spread
Snack: nut thins
Dinner: hamburger patties w/ mozz. Cheese, spaghetti sauce, and black olives, steamed broccoli

I want my mommy
P.P.S.  way way too many carbs today, I have to watch that nonsense

that bear tells the entire story of Jesus' birth
it's crazy
P.P.P.S.  I love my wife very much and she has been the only thing that has kept me from going completely nuts this year.  Next year will be better, it has to be.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics! Thanks for sharing them! Both your kids are adorable! You are not a lazy person. If you were you wouldn't work to support your family you'd find a way to live on welfare or disability. You are going to have more energy with weight loss. And staying away from certain foods will make you feel better too. Give it some time. I know...I like quick results too but you want the weight to stay off...so better to lose it slowly. Gives you time to establish a new way of eating.

    ReplyDelete