Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 22 January 2nd



            I woke up at 9:43AM, after a night of not sleeping very well, on account of someone upsetting me right before I went to bed and this illness that’s destroying my very soul, I do however feel better this morning (except for in my guts where the anger lies).  It’s the second day of the year and I have to go back to work tomorrow (I’m ecstatic about that).
            Okay, health related subjects only, now, I felt mostly awful today, but that might have something to do with me not getting off the couch (Chuck marathon on my dvr)(I think I overuse commas, I’m not completely sure about comma rules so I just throw them in anywhere I feel a pause is warranted).   That was pretty much my day, Chuck and video games (it’s my last day off, man).  Hopefully tomorrow will be better (probably not, I went to be late again)

Eric Anderson

P.S. here’s what I ate on Day 22:
Breakfast: maybe I should take a picture
Lunch: Mary’s Gone Crackers and kefir, also a think thin bar that I’m not sure if I’m allowed to have or not.  I’ll ask Toni
Dinner: hamburger patties w/ mozz. Cheese, spaghetti sauce and black olives w/ steamed broccoli (which we didn’t eat until 9:00pm, part of the reason I went to bed late and why I couldn’t sleep tonight [I don’t like to eat right before bed])

P.P.S.  I started taking some wellness pills by source naturals tonight, we’ll see if that cures what ales me

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a tumultuous night. Unresolved issues do that to you. Been there and done that before. Just like you're doing something about your health physically....you should do something about your spiritual health. That anger does need to come out before it chooses its own exit (trust me it won't be pretty).

    ReplyDelete