Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 49 January 29th



            I woke up at 6:25, got up and slowly got ready for work, and then I went to work.  I think that working every day of this year (so far) is beginning to affect me psychologically because I’m starting to be shorter with people, not that these people didn’t deserve it (because they did).  I just don’t necessarily like the way it makes me feel.  Friday was a really hard day for me and Saturday wasn’t much better.  I don’t see much of a change coming for Sunday either.  I was told that I should let someone else take over my job on some of the weekends, but that would lazy and irresponsible and also it’s my job…so no.
            I skipped church again because I’m tired and I mostly am still avoiding human beings.  The family is back today from wherever they went so things are normal again.  I still feel awful and I’m super depressed and don’t feel like writing this.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 49:

Breakfast: quinoamelet
Lunch: quesadillas
Dinner: pizza burger

No comments:

Post a Comment