Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 35 January 15th



            Today is my seventh anniversary of being married to my beautiful wife, Charlotte.  It sucks that we are too poor to do anything but it’s okay because we at least have an adorable baby boy to show for our decision to be poor.  I love you Charlotte.
            I woke up at 6:25 again after waking up several times in the middle of the night, because my brain hates me.  I went to work and decided to try to get caught up on some junk that really really needs to be finished.  I decided to skip church again because there are still other humans there and I still don’t like other humans (they scare me).  I’m thinking about starting my own church where I’m the only member (not really, I wouldn’t know what to say to myself).  Worktime!!!!! Stop distracting me.
            Okay, I’m back, today was not the most horrible day ever, I felt better but not good enough to say “good”.  I got off work at about 11:30; I’m still not finished so that’ll be good for me to get “talked down to” tomorrow.  I deserve it; I really do suck at this.
            A friend let me borrow “the shack”.  My mom has been trying to get me to read it since, I don’t know, when did it come out?  Says here 2007 so I guess a week after that.  I’m sure that she’s really happy that someone else has convinced me to read it.  I guess I could say that she “loosened the jar” and my friend just got it open.  I don’t know what I’m talking about.
            I don’t feel like I’m losing any weight.  I haven’t been weighing myself, although I think Monday will start being my weekly date so that I can monitor if I’m making any progress on this thing.  Even when I was on the diet where I lost the 70 pounds, I never felt like I was losing any weight so maybe my brain just hates me.  I guess I’ll find out tomorrow if I’ve lost anything.
            Tonight I wasn’t hungry at all and it was hard for me to eat my dinner even though it was quite good.  I have however been hungry the last few nights before so I don’t know what my deal is.  This sucks. I’m going to read a book.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 35:
Breakfast: quinoa, egg, cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, and olive oil casserole
Lunch: same as yesterday minus the yogurt
Dinner: chicken and broccoli

P.P.S.  I went bed at 11:30 because it’s my anniversary and I’m dumb.  Tomorrow will be a sleepy day.

1 comment:

  1. I be interested to know what you think of the book. Happy Anniversary (obviously very late). I had signed up to get email notification but I'm not getting them! Guess I should check into that.

    ReplyDelete