Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 7 December 18th



            I decided to weigh myself this morning before church (it finally registered but it was way too high to talk about…okay, screw it, it was 356.8…I know, I know it’s crazy, it’s the .8 that really bothers me though).  It was a short day because I slept until 9 this morning; I guess I needed some sleep.  Like I mentioned before, weekends are hard on my diets.  I managed to make it through without eating anything I’m not supposed to, but maybe I ate more than I should have of the things I’m allowed to have (was that as hard to read as it was to write?).
Went to bed at 11 because I have no willpower. Tomorrow should be fun.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 7:
Breakfast: same as yesterday
Lunch: new sandwich with the millet and rice, gluten-free & yeast-free (yum, no it was hard as a rock)
¾ box of “Mary’s Gone Crackers” (what? Baby steps, man)
Dinner: same as yesterday
I didn’t have any yogurt, raw nuts, or raw vegetables today.  Oh well maybe tomorrow

P.P.S. first week was hard, but hopefully it will get easier

No comments:

Post a Comment