Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2 December 13th



            I feel pretty good this morning, not as tired as usual and not as hungry as I thought I would be.  I decided to weigh myself and I also decided not to tell you what it said.  Because (a) even I have limits to how much embarrassing crap I care to disclose about myself and (b) the scale seems to have its own limits that I have apparently exceeded (whoops, that was the part I was keeping to myself).
            If you want to know how fat you then are just announce to the world that you’re going on a diet and if everyone’s reaction is overwhelmingly positive , as if you were probably about to drop dead if you didn’t, you should try to lose a few pounds.
            Overall today was pretty good and I stayed mostly not hungry so maybe there’s something to this particular diet.  We’ll see if it actually helps me lose any weight but in order to do that I’m going to need a bigger scale (maybe one of those truck scales on the interstate).

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 2:
Quinoa w/eggs, broccoli, tomatoes, EVOO (extra virgin olive oil, but I’m sure you already knew that) and some various spices
Plain yogurt w/ blueberries and stevia
Gluten-free millet bread sandwich w/ kefir cheese spread, tomatoes and shredded chicken
2 oz. pecans and almonds
Raw Celery, tomatoes, and broccoli and some weird dressing w/o sugar or flavor
And a salad for dinner w/ raw spinach, romaine lettuce, feta cheese, strawberries, blueberries, pecans, and homemade strawberry vinaigrette dressing.

P.P.S. Pray for my wife who has to make all of this nonsense.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment