Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 3 December 14th



            I was crazy tired and out of it this morning.  Probably just because it’s Wednesday (I tend to get progressively more tired throughout the week) and not because of the diet…probably.  I’m not super hungry but I am starting to feel it a little bit more.  Maybe it’s just the flavors and textures of real food that I miss; I try not to think about it.  What should I do with all the time I save by not eating? Besides thinking about all of the deliciousness that I’ll never have again.
            I’ve been drinking a lot more water than usual, not sure why I’m so thirsty.  That’s not a side effect I’ve ever heard of from dieting.  I’ve also been peeing a lot, but that’s probably a side effect of drinking so much water.  I was pretty hungry when I went to bed tonight, but that’s a good thing, right?

Eric Anderson
P.S. This is what I ate on Day 3:
Breakfast: Quinoa w/ eggs, tomatoes, and broccoli
Black tea w/ yerba mate`
Synergy brand Raspberry Chia Kombucha drink (I know it’s really weird, tastes weird too)
Lunch: millet sandwich w/ kefir cheese spread, tomatoes, and shredded chicken
Plain yogurt w/ stevia and blueberries
2 oz. raw pecans and almonds
Cheese stick
Vitamin water zero
Raw broccoli, tomatoes, and celery w/salad dressing junk
Dinner: baked chicken w/ feta cheese and broccoli
2 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese (not so sure that agreed with me)

P.P.S. I’m sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I don’t enjoy or appreciate feedback both positive and negative.  I was just pointing out how obviously overweight I am because of all of the comments.  I love comments. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment