Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 11 December 22nd



            This morning I am groggy and so sleepy I can’t even think straight.  I woke up in a fog 2 minutes before my alarm went off and spent at least one of those minutes arguing with myself about how it’s better to just get up and not fall asleep for 30 seconds.  I know I had dreams last night, but I don’t remember any of them.  I think the change in my meds is making me a little emotional, so this will probably be a fun weekend.  Also, four days off in a row while on a diet is going to be very hard.   This is already the longest day ever even though it’s actually the shortest day of the year, daylight wise anyway (ha ha winter solstice humor).  I’m thirsty
            Today is not a good day, I’m tired and hungry and there is food everywhere and I just feel hazy and groggy all over.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 11:
Everything was the same except for some chicken w/ feta cheese we had for dinner

p.p.s. blech
            

1 comment:

  1. Sunflower Shoppe in fort worth and I would only call it bread in the loosest definition of the word. I might could get it at the learning tree if I asked them to order it.

    ReplyDelete