Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 4 December 15th



            Only got 6 ½ hours of sleep last night because I’m retarded and I stayed up watching a crazy weird movie called “Never Let Me Go”.  It was entertaining and well done, but mostly sad and kind of pointless in the end.  I’d give it 4 ½ stars out of 5 because I don’t care if a movie has a point and it was sneakily science fiction without being sciency at all. I like that.  That has nothing to do with my diet.
            I had a dream that I ate an entire pizza last night.  It was freaking awesome.  I think this diet could work if I keep having realistic dreams like that.  Have I mentioned that this is the worst (or possibly best) time of year to go on a diet?  Everyone has desserts that they are just passing around to everyone else.  I’ve had to say “no thanks, I can’t” about 43,000,000,000 times today alone.  That dream pizza was delicious though.
            It’s the end of the day and I’m starting to feel gross all over and my arm is sore for no apparent reason.  Actually I kind of feel sore all over and it doesn’t make sense unless it’s because of the cold front coming or my body is literally eating what little muscle mass I actually have because it thinks I’m trying to starve it to death.  I don’t know, maybe it’s the lack of sleep.
            Watched another movie tonight and went to bed pretty hungry.  I told myself that it’s a good thing to be hungry.  Myself doesn’t agree.
           
Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 4:
Breakfast: same as yesterday
Black tea w/ yerba mate`
Lunch: same as yesterday
Dinner: hamburger patties w/ mozz. Cheese, tomato sauce and olives
No vegetables? I wonder why there were no vegetables. I guess we forgot.

P.P.S. Where do they keep the regular virgin olive oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment