Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 13 December 24th



            Well it’s Christmas Eve, but you know that.  I don’t think we have very many plans for today, except for church tonight.  It will be easy enough to avoid food, but tomorrow will be tough.  I’m just getting up after 8 hours of sleep, but I didn’t go to bed until midnight.  I don’t have very good time management on my days off (even on my days on).
            Today we watched some TV and some movies and I uploaded some old pics onto my computer.  Went to church and then went out to eat with my parents where I ate questionable food.  We came home and watched a movie, submarine, and went to bed at like 1:00 AM (see, horrible time management)

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 13:
Breakfast: same
Lunch: same
Dinner: Rib eye w/ seasoning that I hope didn’t contain sugar or harmful chemicals and steamed broccoli w/ garlic and butter and also hopefully no sugar

1 comment: