Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 6 December 17th



                Only got about 6 hours of real sleep last night and it’s Saturday so I’m super sleepy and really out of it.  I wasn't hungry at all this morning, but that could be due to lack of sleep.  As soon as I started eating my breakfast I got pretty hungry but that’s gone and I feel alright.  Let’s see how today goes. “Sucker Punch” was visually stunning but super depressing.  I liked it.
            Okay it’s 10 am and I’m so sleepy and I feel like I really need to eat something.  I’m going to drink a bottle of water.  Ok, now I’m hungry, sleepy and I have to pee.
            I was pretty hungry and I ate an entire box of “Mary’s Gone Cracker”, even though I’m only supposed to have six a day, I’m not very good at this diet thing.  I also found out today the fancy bread I’ve been eating all week has yeast in it which is not allowed so now I have to get some super fancy bread that’s yeast-free.
            Went to bed late tonight after watching SCRE4M (like how I did that), it was okay, not the best of the franchise, but whatever it’s a horror flick.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 6:
Breakfast: same as yesterday
Lunch: same as yesterday
Dinner: same as yesterday, except instead of salad it was steamed broccoli
Also there was the aforementioned box of mary’s gone crackers along with some kefir cheese

P.P.S. I’m sleepy
            

No comments:

Post a Comment