Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 5 December 16th



            Not as hungry this morning as I was when I went to bed last night.  I got a little more sleep than the night before but I still feel like it wasn’t enough.  About 7 ¼ hours of sleep should be enough, right? It’s Friday, so I guess it’s normal to be this tired.  I’m not looking forward to this weekend because it’s so much harder for me to diet when I’m at home (it should help, though, that there is no food in our house).
            I think I’ll try to weigh myself again tonight and hope that the scale doesn’t still freak out (I’m sure it will, though I don’t think I’m that much over the maximum).  Okay, I forgot to weigh myself tonight, oh well; it would only depress me anyway.
            I wasn’t the hungry at all today, it’s weird to describe, but it’s like I’m just kind of hungry all of the time.  It’s a really strange feeling that I’m not at all accustomed to.  I guess it’s better than starving all of the time.  I need to find a way to not think about it.  Stayed up way too late tonight watching “Sucker Punch”.  Okay, it’s sleepy time

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 5:
Breakfast: same as yesterday
Lunch: same as yesterday
Dinner: same as yesterday except we added a salad w/ spinach, romaine lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese, pecans and strawberry vinaigrette dressing

P.P.S. I have misspelled “vinaigrette” every time I wrote it this week.  Thank God for spell check.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment