Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 64 February 13th



            Okay, I got up, was groggy, bumped into some stuff, took my pills, got ready for work, went to work, and suddenly had an unprecedented amount of energy…so I wrote a blog post…a really long blog post…on my break.  The rest of the day went pretty well as far as all that was concerned.  Not a super stressful work day, not hungry really, didn’t feel awful, didn’t have a headache, wasn’t even that fuzzy-in my brain. So the crazy part of me wants to know why this is happening and what I can do to repeat it, but I know that I have to hurry because the impending crash is looming over my head.
            Alright, so what did I do that was abnormal yesterday? Several things I could list here are: one, I went to church (doubt this is it but in the interest of scientific discovery it must be included in the data), played a video game that I love a lot (sounds weird but these types of things affect my mood [music, television, movies, video games, books etc…if they connect with me in a way that I can’t describe other than to say I love them]), watched the season premiere a show that I missed a lot (put this in the same category as the video game), drank a whole lot of caffeine, didn’t get very much sleep, and had a ton of protein for dinner.  After careful consideration of all of these things I’ve determined that I’m not a scientist…so I don’t know what they mean.
            I have noticed that everyone in my house seems to be foggy brained so maybe it’s environmental or dietary.  I should look into that after I find and/or become a scientist.

Eric Anderson

P.S. Here’s what I ate on Day 64
Nothing new

P.P.S.  Also, I forgot to mention that it was the first day off I’ve had this year so maybe that helped.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment